Hi!

Tuesday, December 02, 2014


Welcome to Thin Thoughts!!

Why this thoughts?? Since I am not that expressive with my thoughts vocally, I needed an outlet to express myself and I discovered that writing it down suits me and thus, this blog exist.

My name's Tine but I named my blog "Thin" since my thoughts are scarce and my topics are limited but I am still learning and hopefully, I'll get the gist of being a blogger.

I am a nurse by profession but a writer in frustration. Haha! I write because I like it better than speaking and get misunderstood later. I write because it’s my way of expression, coz there's something I want to share in paper, because this is what I think I'm good at. Or maybe I write because I just want to improve my English vocabulary. Haha!

Some contents of my blog were written out of negative emotions that by far I've experienced a few years back. For me, writing is a healer, it takes away pain and strengthens you after. There's always a story behind every word used, of why writing is even preferred in the first place. But people grows up, gets mature and should learn from experiences and I can say, I did too. And so I have transformed myself and my writings into positive thoughts.

And since I have rekindled my adventurous spirit, I’ve been going into places. I want to explore different sights but I have to start it from my own place first. And I thought of using this blog to have my adventures posted and share my experiences as well.

I guess this blog will circle around my favourite topic, love life, adventures and some stuff that comes to mind. So okay, thanks for reading a few and dropping by.


Tine
2014


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments