Had it for years..

Monday, February 01, 2016

You have made me strong in the past but not strong enough to handle it with you.

I don't know what draws me close to you, what makes me miss you even after months of not hearing anything from you.

And when I do, I just find myself enjoying every bit of that every chance I've got to talk to you, and sometimes wishing for more.

I always have felt this is not something romantic, of course it cannot be.
But many moons have passed yet I still think of you.

I have been waiting, unknowingly I guess. 

I cannot explain it because I cannot understand myself either. I do get hurt by words not even meant to hurt me. I cry for things I cannot reason out why. Do these kinds of feelings even exist? I thought this just happen on movies.

But someone like you will never like someone like me, I just know it to be true. I wasn't hopeful and I should not worry but when it did happen, I just found myself piece by piece breaking.

I should just have settled liking you from a distance, not knowing and us being friends.

I had it for years, what makes it hard now? Coz you already know and I just know where to place myself.

Though I want that rose, not the bouquet.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments