We Are No Longer A Couple

Monday, January 20, 2014

Would you believe me if I tell you I am happy for him? I am.
What’s ours has already been ended. We may not be friends now but we will be. I am not mad at him but I will be if he’s going to break another heart, yet again. I do not understand some things between us and the words he told me because they don’t jive at all with what he’d been doing and I am not sure what he’s up to. But he’s old enough already to know what is right and what is wrong. So for the record and for those who seems quite shocked for whatever they’ve seen or heard, and for those who have questions and are hesitant to ask, here is the answer: He and I are no longer a couple. Reasons behind are no longer able to be discussed but thank you for the concern. I have learned a lot. I had friends who there for me so moving on wasn’t really that hard. I had my dramas but its all part of it. My respect for him is still there. His safety and my prayers in his field of work is still a concern but that is just normal; we had our time. I’m sorry for those who were disappointed but life has its own twist and turns. I have moved on. I am happy. I am capable of loving again, in my own time. Lets just get over it. 

Punch

Some people would really go far in hurting you no matter how good you treat them despite all the pain they’ve caused you. They’ll just have to grab every opportunity to hurt you. This anger I feel would fade away as it used to but the scar will go deeper. I thought I’ll just sleep it off then wakes up better but this time, it didn’t work. I was having a good day but you simply ruined it for a second. Your ways had always been a question. Your words are just words and now, every word you say is a lie. I really hope you dont find your way back because life is so much at peace when youre not there. It gets lonely at times but I’d rather trade those short days with you than suffer for no reason each minute you drop the voices of your heart. You simply do not know how to give, you enjoy taking things and always play cold-heartedly and you play it good because I am so much affected. But at the end, who’s more miserable, who’s sleeping dreadful at night and who’s making one’s life a mess? Its you. God must have thought Im so strong, he gave me you to challenge my whole being. I wont fail Him. You aint my downfall Thank you always for the lessons.  It makes me stronger.
Now i feel relieved!

From my Tumblr account. Posted 15 January 2014

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments