Monasteryo de Tarlac: Closer to nature, closer to God.

Saturday, March 18, 2017

I just find the place amazing! I never knew such place existed until I was brought here. A monastery situated on top of the mountain that has a great panoramic view of Tarlac. It is a place closer to nature, closer to God.




They told me it is situated in Mount Resurrection Eco Park, Lubigan, San Jose, Tarlac. It has a 30-feet colossal state of Jesus Christ overseeing the city. Its quite a long ride going there and sometimes you would even thought you were lost because you seem to be the only existing being on that area since there are no houses or even other cars in view.

I honestly don't know how to get there the next time I go solo. Since I was seated at the front, I tried to familiarize myself with the road but to no avail. We used the van of our friend and they're from that area so I was just basically a passenger, just letting the car move and bring me to my destination.


Front view from the Jesus Christ statue

There's just a lot to see:





My heya selfie :)

















A wishing well 
On our way there and came across this one-lane bridge, funny right?

The parking area where there is a park for picnics too.

Our group who went there. MBP pips.

It was just after a night shift when my colleagues came to the hospital to fetch us for our road trip to the monastery so that explains the scrubs).

Thank you team MBP! I had fun!


You may visit their website for additional information: http://monasterio-de-tarlac.weebly.com/

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments